Entertainment & Recreation Venues
Make Cedar Hill your choice
If you or your group are looking for recreation or entertaining fun, you've come to the right place. Our selection of destination venues will turn any event into an unforgettable experience.
Whether it's a corporate meeting, retreat, team building event, family reunion, birthday party, or social gathering, we have the venue that suit your needs. For the kid in you, check out Ellen's Amusement Center or choose one of fifteen city-owned park pavilions for you next event. Indoors or outdoors, large or small, we have it all.
- Parks are a great place to host most any kind of outdoor event, and Cedar Hill has no shortage of parks and pavilions. Each park is different, but the fun is still the same. Our pavilions make your family reunion, birthday party, retreat, or social gathering an unforgettable experience. For more information or to check availability visit their website or call Cedar Hill Parks and Recreation at 972-291-5130.
- Cinemark 14 Theater offers private event space. Enjoy a bucket of popcorn while attending a business meeting, church service, birthday party, or other special event in one of their spacious theaters.
- Crawford Park Pool is the perfect place to cool off and have fun during the summer. It is open for public swimming and is available for private parties as well. For information on availability contact Cedar Hill Parks and Recreation at 972-291-5130.
- Ellen's Amusement Center specializes in children's birthday parties, featuring fun activities and multiple party rooms for groups of 30 to 50 people. For more information visit their website or call 927-291-4242.
- Cedar Hill Roller Rink is an indoor roller and inline skating rink. It's a nostalgic venue for hosting birthday parties, holiday parties, and corporate events. The rink is located at 202 North Main in Historic Downtown. For more information call 972-291-7774.
- Cedar Hill State Park at Joe Pool Lake features two large picnic pavilions perfect for family reunions, retreats, or group outings for up to 50 or 100 people. Both offer scenic views of the lake as well as nearby restrooms. For more information visit their website or call 1.800.792.1112.
- Cedar Hill Senior Center welcomes anyone 50 or over to participate in fun group events and activities. Membership is free, and you do not have to be a resident to join. If you are interested in taking part in the activities or need additional information, call 972-291-5353 or come by the center at 1740 Mansfield Road.
- Zula B. Wylie Library offers meeting space for groups and organizations within the community. It is ideal for smaller gatherings, receptions or reunions. You and your group can also reserve a genealogy lab or engage a personal genealogy assistant. For contact information visit their website or call 927-291-7323.