The Zula B. Wylie Public Library offers free meeting space to organizations that offer a service or benefit consistent with the Vision and Premier Statements of the City of Cedar Hill.
Vision Statement: We envision Cedar Hill as a premier city that retains its distinctive character; where families and businesses flourish in a safe and clean environment.
- Cedar Hill Has Distinctive Character
- Cedar Hill is Safe
- Cedar Hill is Clean
- Cedar Hill has Vibrant Parks and Natural Beauty
- Cedar Hill has an Engaged Community
- Cedar Hill has a Strong and Diverse Economy
- Cedar Hill has Excellent, Safe and Efficient Mobility
- Cedar Hill has Texas Schools of Choice
The meeting room is available to approved organizations, subject to availability. Meetings or functions pertaining to governmental operations or City-organized events will always take priority in scheduling the buildings and meeting rooms.
Each requesting organization will complete the Building Use Application to be evaluated and approved. The application must be submitted 10 working days prior to the requested meeting date.
Meeting Room Hours: Monday, Tuesday & Thursday, 10 am to 9 pm; Wednesday & Friday, 10 am to 6 pm; and Saturday, 10 am to 5 pm;
Contact: (972) 291-7323 ext. 1318 or firstname.lastname@example.org