Recreation Center Memberships
We offer a variety of memberships for all ages at the Recreation Center; annual, three month, one month or a day pass valid for one day access.
There is no additional enrollment fee and you do not have to sign a contract. Memberships are available to both Cedar Hill residents and non-residents at the same rate.
Learn how to become a member of the Recreation Center using information on this page.
Memberships can be purchased at the Recreation Center by cash, check or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or American Express).
Each membership includes:
- Access to our state of the art fitness equipment including a three-lane walking/jogging track, a variety of cardio and strength machines, free weights and much more.
- Two full-size gymnasiums.
- Game Room including table tennis, foosball, air hockey, pool table and gaming systems.
- Onsite childcare in our barnyard room (included in the annual membership).
- Complimentary wallet lockers located in the gymnasium & fitness area for personal items.
|Age||Annual||Three Month||One Month||Day Pass|
|Adult (18 to 54 yrs.)||$150||$50||$20||$5|
|Youth (7 to 17 yrs.)||$100||$40||$20||$5|
|Family (up to 4 members in same household)||$300||$100||N/A||$5|
Corporate Membership Packages $500
The perfect package for companies looking to add to their employee benefits. Package includes up to 6 adult annual memberships. Additional annual memberships are available for $85 each and all members must show proof of employment at a company.
- Childcare for children 6 months to 6 years is provided in our kid-friendly Barnyard & included with the purchase of an annual membership, or for the fee of $20 for 10 visits or $4 per child, per day.
- Two-hour maximum time limit per child and parent must remain on site during barnyard use.
- Services only available for members and guests.
Monday through Friday
8:00 am to12:00 pm
5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- New members are required to complete a liability waiver (PDF) upon purchase and youth members under the age 18 must have a liability waiver completed by a parent/guardian.
- Memberships are valid from the date of purchase to end of the purchase period (one month, three months or one year).
- Membership cards are non-transferable. Only the person whose photo appears on the membership card will be allowed to use it. Violation of this policy will result in suspension and/or forfeiture of membership without refund.
- Members are responsible for notifying Recreation Center staff of lost or stolen membership cards as soon as possible. Members will not be held responsible for unauthorized use after notification.
- Membership cards must be presented at the front desk before participating in any activity, and must be available whenever asked by a staff member to present.
- Membership cards reported lost will be canceled from the system and will no longer be eligible for use. A replacement card will be issued after a $5 replacement fee is paid.
View the full list of Recreation Center policies (PDF) for additional rules and regulations.
Each Membership Includes:
- Access to our state of the art fitness area containing a three-lane walking/jogging track, a variety of cardio and strength machines, free weights, and much more.
- Two full-size Gymnasiums for open play
- Game room including Ping Pong, Fooseball, Air Hockey, Pool Table and gaming systems.
- Onsite childcare in our Barnyard (included with the Annual Membership)